FORMULA II (1.0% GHK-Cu)
When you've already used a bottle of GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Formula I, now it's time to move up to Formula II. It contains twice the amount of GHK-Cu Tripeptide in its formulation so that it can help you tackle tough, stubborn problem spots, like acne scars and stretch marks.
Please note: If you've used GHK-Cu from another company you can use our Formula II.
Click here to read Nanci's article about why less is more when it comes to GHK-Cu Copper Peptide (Tripeptide).
You can find GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula I here!
The double dose of GHK-Cu in this serum means it works extra hard to activate your skin’s natural renewal systems. In doing so, it works to remove damage to your skin and continually restore your skin to a healthier, younger condition. Additionally, GHK-Cu Tripeptide is a powerful, UV-inhibiting antioxidant that will protect your skin from damaging radiation. Power really is the name of the game for GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula II!
As with Formula I, the Centella Asiatica in our exclusive formulation elevates the effectiveness of GHK-Cu Tripeptide, making the entire serum a more complete amino acid complex. The more complete an amino acid complex is, the more it helps repair skin, stimulate growth, and improve overall health and vitality. The proteins in amino acids also help replenish aging skin’s diminished collagen and elastin levels, and the amino acid complex in this formula goes a long way to not only renew our collagen and elastin, but to fill lines, improve skin tone and toughness, and smooth skin—all without irritation.
Our GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula II can:
- Increase stem cell production
- Improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles, diminishing the depth of deep wrinkles
- Get rid of “smoker’s” lines
- Brighten and normalize skin
- Improve clarity and reignite your glow
- Tighten loose skin
- Smooth rough skin
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Improve overall appearance
- Thicken skin, strengthening barrier proteins and making it resistant to future lines and wrinkles
- Powerful antioxidant
- Calm irritated and reddened skin
- Reduce problem areas like scars, spots and stretch marks
- Stimulate skin healing
- Protect skin from UV damage
HOW TO USE
For best use: Apply enough of the serum to cover your face, neck, and décolleté area. Avoid your entire orbital eye area. Apply the serum sparingly. A little goes a long way, and doubling up is not going to make it work better or faster. Like Formula I, Formula II is only recommended for once-a-day use.
Using GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex In Addition to Other NCN Products
- If you use our All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula 1 or II, a prescription Retin-A, or other Tretinoin product, then apply your GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex in the morning only.
- If you use our Vitamin C+ Serum with Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid & Glutathione (or any Vitamin C Serum in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid) and don't use a Retinol product apply your GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex at night and your Vitamin C in the morning. Apply enough to just cover your face, neck, and décolleté. Avoid entire orbital eye area (can be used on crow’s feet). Use once a day. If you are using Retinol, apply your GHK-Cu Copper Peptide in the morning. If you use a topical Vitamin C product that is made with L-Ascorbic Acid, apply your Vitamin C one day and then use GHK-Cu Copper Peptide the next two days since Vitamin C (in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid) works in your skin for 72 hours. You can also use them together, but there needs to be a wait period between applications. For best results, alternate the two as mentioned above. To layer them: Apply GHK-Cu CP, then wait at least 15 minutes and apply the Vitamin C+ Serum it.
- If you are using an acid based daily exfoliator that gets left on your skin, apply that in the morning and your Copper Peptide at night if you don't use retinol. If you use a retinol product, it's best to alternate mornings using your acid based exfoliator one day and GHK-Cu the next day. Again, you can also use them together, but there needs to be a wait period between applications. Apply one (either one), then wait at least 15 minutes and apply the other over it.
Layering other NCN Products? Our How to Use section explains where GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula II comes in our recommended product lineup!
Take note: Do not apply the GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula II before an LED treatment, Ultrasound, or any appointment that includes a skin care tool that penetrates products into your skin until you have used GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula II for at least six months.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions!
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Aloe Extract, Licorice, Plant Derived Collagen, Sea Kelp Bioferment, GHK-Cu Copper Tripeptide, Bifida Ferment Lysate, NASHA (non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid), Beta-Glucan, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Leucono-stoc/Radish Root.