Never heard of our GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex? We’ve harnessed the anti-aging power of GHK-Cu Copper tripeptides and combined it with Centella Asiatica to make a formulation so effective it was featured by Cosmopolitan.
Designed for all skin types, our GHK-Cu Serum is a product that not only works to remove the effects of aging, but to delay them–preventing and limiting future wrinkles, age spots, and facial lines from forming. It does so by rejuvenating our skin’s natural renewal systems, working on a deep cellular level to influence and rebuild collagen and elastin levels.
Centella Asiatica: How Our Copper Peptide Serum Is Different
Not only is GHK-Cu a strong antioxidant, UV radiation inhibitor, and all-around powerful anti-aging product, but the addition of Centella Asiatica takes this exclusive serum to the next level. By adding Centella Asiatica to the mix, we can achieve a higher level of skin rejuvenation.
Centella Asiatica offers our copper peptide serum a more complete amino acid complex, which is essential for skin health, repair, stimulation and growth. Without the right ratios of amino acids, our skin doesn’t have the ability to consistently generate new, vibrant skin cells or stimulate the buildup of collagen. Centella Asiatica is a plant based amino acid that accelerates the process, promoting skin tissue repair and regeneration and stimulating collagen production. To learn more about Centella Asiatica, click here.
If you need lines lessened, skin smoothed, tone improved, wrinkles reduced, and sun damage wiped away, along with the glowing skin we all had when we were younger, try GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula I today!
Wondering whether you should try Formula I or Formula II?
Always start with GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula I (which is 0.5% GHK-Cu). If you have used the 2 oz. bottle of Formula I, you can move up to Formula II (which is 1.0% GHK-Cu).
Please see Nanci's blog entry about why less is more when it comes to GHK-Cu by clicking here.
Consistent use of our GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex can:
- Increase stem cells production.
- Improve elasticity, build collagen and tighten loose skin.
- Dramatically reduce age spots, photo damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles, showing results on a wide range of facial marks from “smoker’s lines” to deep set wrinkles.
- Improve skin clarity and color, reigniting your youthful glow.
- Act as a powerful anti-inflammatory and normalize skin.
- Calm irritated and reddened skin.
- Tighten the protective skin barrier proteins, producing stronger, smoother, thicker skin.
- Accelerate wound healing.
- Reduce the appearance of scars, like acne scars and stretch marks.
- Protect skin from further UV damage by inactivating reactive carbonyl species, which have damaging effects on skin proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids.
- Improve overall appearance.
Recommended for individuals of all skin types as long as they are at least 28 years-old, GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex is a powerful product that shows great effects with only light application.
- Apply enough to just barely cover your face, neck, and décolleté, avoiding your entire orbital eye area.
- Like we said, less is more! Using more than the recommended amount is not going to make it work faster or better.
- Use once a day only.
Using GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex In Addition to Other NCN Products
- If you use All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula II, a prescription Retin-A, or other Tretinoin product, then apply your GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex in the morning only.
- If you use our regular All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula I, then apply your GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex at night, wait at least two minutes and apply All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula I over it.
- If you use our Vitamin C+ Serum with Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid & Glutathione, then apply your GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex at night and your Vitamin C in the morning.
- You can use them together, but there needs to be at least a 15 minute wait period between applications.
- If you do choose to wait, apply GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex first, then apply your Vitamin C+ Serum after the minimum 15 minute wait period.
- If you use an acid based daily exfoliator that gets left on your skin, then apply the acid based leave-on exfoliator in the morning and your GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex at night.
- Again, like above, you can also use them together, but there needs to be a wait period between applications.
- Apply one (either one works), then wait at least 15 minutes and apply the other over it. The general rule is to apply the thinner of the two products first.
Do not apply GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex prior to an LED treatment, Ultrasound, or any other skin care tool that penetrates products into your skin, until you have used GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula I for at least two to three months.
Layering additional NCN products? Please check out our How To Use section to see exactly where GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex is in the lineup.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Aloe Extract, Licorice, Plant Derived Collagen, Sea Kelp Bioferment, GHK-Cu Copper Tripeptide, Bifida Ferment Lysate, NASHA (non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid), Beta-Glucan, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Leucono-stoc/Radish Root.