NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA WITH BLUE LIGHT (HEVL), & Infrared Radiation Protection!
Mineral Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide for UVA, UVB & UVC PROTECTION
Save face with I’m Covered!
Our Mineral Physical Sunscreen SPF 40 is an antioxidant rich, full spectrum sunblock with UVA, UVB & UVC protection. Designed for all skin types, our anti-aging formula prevents melanin production and fades existing age spots and sun damage while inhibiting the enzymes that break down collagen.
Our exclusive NCN formula is the perfect product to protect your face, neck and décolleté from sun damage.
Looking to protect your skin and fade sun damage? I’m Covered contains Mulberry Root Extract which is an antioxidant that helps fade sun damage and age spots while preventing new spots from forming!
Our multi-tasking physical sunscreen does all of the following and more:
- Provides full spectrum physical UVA, UVB & UVC protection including blue light and infrared radiation.
- Fades skin damage from sun, age spots, and marks left by acne.
- Evens skin tone.
- Tyrosinase inhibitor reduces melanin production, which can help prevent age spots and sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
- Natural anti-inflammatory and rich in antioxidants.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Non-greasy formula.
- Doubles as a makeup primer.
- Works safely and effectively for all skin types.
- Gentle on your face and will not sting eyes.
- Goes on clear, you may need to massage it more into your eyebrows.
- Will not cause breakouts – good for acne-prone skin, rosacea, oily, dry, sensitive skin types.
Mineral Sunscreen SPF40 – I’m Covered goes on over your other products in the morning. It’s the last product you use prior to applying makeup.
Designed for everyday use:
- Apply enough to cover your entire face, neck, and décolleté.
- Rub it in.
- For the best results, wait five minutes before applying your makeup.
Our tip: It makes a great makeup primer! I recommend using a makeup foundation with zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide that also has an SPF rating. Also, mixing pigment drops in with it make a fantastic, long wearing foundation that you control the amount of coverge you get.
FDA Sunscreen Labeling Requirements for Application:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, and immediately after towel drying.
- Reapply after every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12%, Titanium Dioxide 10% (non-micronized and non-coated).
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, White Mulberry Root Extract, Potato Starch Modified, Isostearyl Isostearate, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Zea Mays Starch, Bisabolol, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Ingredients explained in detail:
Zinc Oxide: Physical UVA, UVB, UVC. blue light and infrared sun protector. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Titanium Dioxide: Physical UVA/UVB sun protector.
Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin: conditioning agents and emollients.
White Mulberry Root Extract: An antioxidant which can lighten and prevent age spots, and even out skin tone.
Potato Starch Modified: Thickener and stabilizer.
Isostearyl Isostearate: Skin conditioner, emollient.
Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein: An ultraviolet light absorber.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract: Protects against blue light, is an antioxidant that fights off free radicals and boosts collagen.
Zea Mays Starch (GMO free): Skin protectant, anti-inflammatory.
Bisabolol: Natural anti-inflammatory and spot fading, moisturizing, healing, inhibits the enzymes in skin that can break down collagen, and at the same time, stimulate collagen production
Magnesium Sulfate: Thickening agent.
Phenoxyethanol and (sodium) and Chlorphenesin: Preservatives.