Looking for the most comprehensive product to treat the skin around your eyes?
Eye Fix contains 14 different actives that address lines and wrinkles around the eye area, firms hooded lids, and corrects under eye puffiness and dark circles. Formulated with ingredients that strengthen and firm the delicate skin around our eyes, it goes on your entire eye area (upper and lower lids, crow’s feet), it soaks into your skin without an oily feel so it can be used under makeup in the morning, and again at night. The steel roller ball is proven to assist in the penetration of these fabulous actives.
Specially formulated with a comprehensive system of synergetic peptides, chelators, antioxidants and moisturizers, NCN Eye Fix works hard to help all skin types do the following:
- Remove under eye puffiness and under eye bags.
- Aid in firming hooded lids.
- Reduce the appearance of under eye dark circles.
- Decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, including crow's feet and laugh lines.
- Increase the firmness and tightness of the thin, delicate skin around the eyes.
- Enhance the texture and smoothness of skin around the eye.
Applied with a steel roller ball, the consistency is light enough to use during the day, alone or under makeup.
ROLLER BALL NOT ROLLING? When Eye Fix gets applied with too much pressure, it will push the steel roller ball down into its housing a little too far. This is what you can do to fix it:
Remove the plastic housing that the roller ball sits in with your fingernail (it comes off easily) then push the roller ball out of the housing onto a paper towel (I used a chopstick to pop mine out). Replace the plastic housing and pop the steel roller ball back in its place. Store it upside down in a dark cabinet. If it continues to happen, remove the entire housing and use it that way.
Check out the “Benefits” tab for more information on why we chose the peptides in this product and how they will help your skin!
NCN EYE FIX is a powerhouse combination of multiple peptides and actives. Headlining are four superstars, Regu-Age, Eyeliss, Eyeseryl and Eyedeline.
- Contains multiple peptides that decrease under-eye puffiness.
- Contains multiple peptides that decrease dark under-eye circles.
- Contains multiple peptides that firm hooded eyelids.
- Contains multiple peptides for fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains multiple peptides and actives for firming both under eye and eyelids.
A paraben-free complex that visibly reduces under-eye dark circles and eye puffiness. Clinically proven to protect and strengthen the delicate skin under the eyes through strengthening collagen integrity, improving microcirculation, and protecting your skin against free radicals. In fact, in only 4 weeks, it improved skin texture by more than 30%.
Regu-Age is a combination of:
Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein: Improves microcirculation, and in doing so, it increases oxygen supply to the eye’s delicate tissues. This prevents blood vessel stagnation that can happen with age. It has also been shown to reduce the harmful effects of inflammation, visibly minimizing dark circles and puffiness around the eyes by strengthening collagen production.
Glycine Soja Protein: A Vitamin E product that prevents damage to the skin’s collagen and elastin protein fibers through its antioxidant properties. This protects the skin, causing the development of wrinkles to vastly decelerate.
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): This super antioxidant provides protection to your skin’s proteins and lipids from oxidative damage. It also helps your skin neutralize free radicals that damage skin structure. As a result, your skin gains a firmer, tighter, and more youthful appearance.
Sederma Eyeliss is a combination of three effective protein peptides that work to prevent puffiness and deflate bags under the eyes, as well as prevent and repair cross-linking.
Eyeliss is a combination of:
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: Reduces the appearance of under eye dark circles. Discolored areas around the eye, particularly dark circles, are most commonly the result of blood flowing through the capillaries that lie just below the surface of the under eye skin. Hesperidin methyl chalcone strengthens the capillary walls and lowers the blood flow passing through the tiny blood vessels. With stronger capillary walls and less visible blood flow, the skin loses its bluish-black hue.
- Dipeptide VW Peptide: An amino acid complex that can help keep excess fluid from settling under the eyes by stimulating proper lymphatic drainage and tissue fluid balance.
- Lipopeptide Pal-GQPR: A peptide that can enhance skin firmness and elasticity.
- Eyeseryl: Specifically aids in firming hooded lids, as well as addressing under eye puffiness and dark circles. Eyeseryl is a tetrapeptide with anti-edema properties with proven efficacy in reducing puffy eyebags in as little as 15 days.
- Eyedeline: is an active that offers complete eye coutour improvement. It reduces the fluid that causes puffiness on upper and lower lids. It's a marine based active that is an anti-glycation ingredient that also boosts collagen and elastin synthesis. Eyedeline works hard at decreasing fine lines and wrinkles around the entire eye area, especially crow's feet.
Additional peptides and actives:
- Matrixyl: Can significantly decrease lines and wrinkles as well as improve the appearance of dark under-eye circles and crepey skin around the eyes.
- Matrixyl 3000: Can nearly double the amount of the protein collagen needed to give skin its elasticity while strengthening skin tissue and promoting deep tissue repair. Matrixyl 3000 is well known for its ability to reduce wrinkle depth as well as its ability to improve under-eye dark circles.
- Matrixyl Synthe'6: A highly advanced peptide chain that is a proven, effective “wrinkle filler.” It evens out the surface of the skin, rebuilding the skin in needed areas, and smoothing wrinkles from the inside, deeper layers.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9: A skin-conditioning product that helps increase the health and functionality of collagen fibrils through lumican synthesis. Firms, plumps, and tightens skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5: Known as an under-eye puffiness reducer, Acetyl tetrapeptide-5 is a humectant and hygroscopic moisturizer that improves skin elasticity and smoothness.
- Brown Algae Extract: A very potent, concentrated antioxidant that can help to prevent damage to amino acids and protects the cell’s membranes. Because it reinforces the cell membranes, it protects against free radicals. The extract can also organize cell membrane structure to reverse cell damage and restore them to their healthy state.
- Wild Mushroom Extract: Hinders glycation, has anti-inflammatory properties, is rich in vitamin D, selenium and antioxidants that protect your skin against environmental damage. Wild Mushroom Extract also improves skin tone and reduces lines and wrinkles.
- Soy Rice Peptides: Stimulates fibroblast proliferation and increases collagen and elastin synthesis. Has been shown to dramatically reduce eye puffiness and dark circles. Clinical studies have shown up to a 35% reduction after 8 weeks of treatment. Soy Rice Peptides also improve microcirculation in the skin.
- Pepha-Tight: A skin tightener, Pepha-Tight increases the formation of collagen and protects fibroblasts from oxidative stress. By strengthening the skin’s connective tissue, Pepha-Tight promotes long-term benefits and tightening effects.
Have any questions or want to learn more? Check out our blog, or sign up for our newsletter for exclusive content and benefits, like monthly 20% off codes!
Follow the instructions below for the most effective use of the NCN Eye Fix.
Directions: Apply on clean skin prior to any other products. Roll applicator around entire eye area; (including eyelids) then gently pat in with your ring finger. Use twice a day
The NCN Eye Fix has a long list of powerful, essential ingredients. Many are peptides specially chosen for their ability to eliminate eye bags, reduce undereye puffiness, and treat eye wrinkles. All of our ingredients are vegetarian and paraben-free. None of our ingredients are synthetic or added fillers.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water Vegetable Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Extract, Willow Leaf Extract, Amalaki Fruit Extract, Brown Algae Extract, Fennel Fruit Extract, Aloe Leaf Gel, Oat Beta Glucan, Regu-Age (Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Oxido Reductases), Eyeseryl (Water, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5), Eyedeline (Butylene Glycol, Water, Plankton Extract), Eyeliss (Water, Glycerin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7). Pumpkin Seed Extract, Avocado Fruit Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Rose Floral Water, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Matrixyl (Glycerin, Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4). Matrixyl 3000 (Glycerin, Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7), Stearoyl Lactylate, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, EcoCert Glyceryl Stearate, Chamomile Flower Extract, EcoCert Gluconolactone, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Matrixyl Synthe’6 (Glycerin, Water, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38), Wild Mushroom Extract, Soy-Rice Peptides, Chrysin, Hydroxysuccinide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Hydrolyzed Oat Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Kukui Nut Oil, Pepha-Tight (Algae Extract, Pullulan), Geranylgeranylpropanol (the main active in DNA Serum), Black Currant Seed Oil, Grape Fruit Extract, Squalane (from olives) Oil, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Argan Nut Oil, Phospholipid (and) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Encapsulation, EcoCert Sodium Benzoate, Steareth-20, Polysorbate-20, Optiphen.
Have questions? Contact us for answers!