Looking to make your skin glow again? Our 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel is an all natural, anti-aging skin peel that will help you turn back the clock. Unlike many other peels on the market, you won’t find any harsh, damaging effects here! This organic pumpkin anti-aging product dissolves your skin cells while nourishing your skin, providing tons of wonderful benefits from its antioxidants and helpful enzymes.
Benefits At A Glance:
- For all skin types except extremely sensitive
- Fades age spots
- Firms skin
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Clears acne
- Exfoliates naturally
Why Use A Facial Peel With Pumpkin?
Pumpkin contains antioxidants and enzymes that act like alpha-hydroxy acids. But rather than just exfoliating the top layers of your skin, providing temporary benefits, our pumpkin peel facial actually penetrates your skin and replenishes it with over 100 powerful, all-natural nutrients that help reverse the signs of aging.
But it’s not all pumpkin here! Our formulation combines the benefits of pumpkin with glycolic, lactic, salicylic & fruit acids for a safe yet highly effective anti-aging peel!
Is A Peel Right For You?
Our skin naturally sheds every 28 days. With age, this process slows, causing our skin to look dull and tired. NCN’s pumpkin face mask dissolves those dead, flaky skin cells, promotes collagen production, and builds elasticity. With continual exfoliation, your skin is forced to create new cells – at a rate it did before the 28 day cycle started to slow. In short, you get younger-looking skin that doesn’t act its age!
There are hundreds of facial peel products available, but if you’re looking for something that’s gentle to the skin yet effective long-term, we can’t recommend this pumpkin peel facial treatment enough! However, please note, this product is not recommended for those with extremely sensitive skin.
We touched on a few of the 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel’s benefits in the product description, but read below for a complete list of benefits:
- Dissolves dead skin cells
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
- Firms skin
- Clears acne
- Creates younger-looking skin
- Contains over 100 skin-nourishing nutrients, including antioxidants and enzymes
- Not tested on animals
- 100% vegetarian
- Paraben free
- Not harsh or damaging
- Increases the effectiveness of other anti-aging products
- No down time
The 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel can be used once a week. Depending on your skin, it can also be used every other week, or even once a month.
Please note that a patch test is recommended. Full instructions are included with your order.
- Cleanse skin with non-acid cleanser (Elderberry Gentle Foaming Cleanser). Rinse and pat dry.
- Apply enough of the 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel to cover your skin without seeing any visible skin through the peel. Apply to entire face avoiding eye area and mucus membranes. Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid water, pat dry. Follow with an alcohol-free toner (Cell Renewal Toner) or as an alternative DIY neutralizer, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 1 cup of water until the baking soda dissolves. Swipe skin with it using a cotton pad.
- Follow with a hydrating product (All-In-One Anti-Aging Cream, DNA Serum, Phyto-Biotics Blueberry & Oat Skin Quench, Volu-Lift Recontouring Face Cream, or Multi-Active Accelerator) and always use a mineral sunscreen during the day. We have I'm Covered Physical Sunscreen SPF40 and Pure Radiance SPF30.
- Stay out of direct sun after use.
- The daily use of a sunscreen is highly recommended.
Caution: WAIT 24 HOURS BEFORE OR AFTER USE OF OUR MICROFIBER CLEANSING CLOTH OR ANY OTHER EXFOLIATING PRODUCT, INCLUDING TRETINOIN, TO USE THE PEEL.
For adult use only, for external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Avoid using the Pro Pumpkin Peel if any of the following apply to you:
- You have or will have constant exposure to the sun
- You’ve recently undergone cosmetic surgery or medical procedures
- You’re currently taking an antibiotic known to cause sun sensitivity
- You’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- You have an extreme skin condition or sensitivity, such as rosacea or open lesions
- You have allergies or sensitivities to alpha-hydroxy products
Have questions? contact us for answers!
Organic Pumpkin, 10% Glycolic Acid, 10% Lactic Acid, 10% Salicylic Acid, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sugar Cane, Organic Maple Sugar, Organic Honey, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C, Neem Oil, Rosemary Extract, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Ginger, Organic Allspice, Organic Clove, Optiphen.