COMES IN GREY NOW INSTEAD OF WHITE. Our Microfiber Cleansing Cloth is back and better than ever. Our new Microfiber Cleansing Cloth weighs less, costs less, dries faster, and exfoliates better!
If you use any of our anti-aging products, we cannot recommend the Microfiber Cleansing Cloth enough. Not to be overlooked, this inexpensive microfiber face cloth cleans and exfoliates any skin type, promoting cell renewal and growth – all for under eight dollars! How’s that for affordable anti-aging skincare?
You’ll see a difference the first time you use it. The microfiber cleansing cloth removes makeup, lifts trapped dirt, cleans your pores, and exfoliates dead skin cells. Moreover, it helps prepare the skin on your face to best receive any anti-aging cream, serum or product you may be using. If an exfoliating cloth is not already part of your skincare routine, you’re missing out on adding an extra punch of effectiveness to your products. In fact, we believe that if you’ve invested in skincare products, you can’t afford not to use it!
Ideal for all skin types, the microfiber cloth completely removes all makeup (even the long lasting lipstick that only oil removes) on your face, exfoliates without damaging your skin, and doesn't disrupt your skin’s acid mantle because you only need to use water if you want to! Designed to be used daily – or as little as two to three times per week.
Benefits Of Our Microfiber Cleansing Cloth
Here's what a Microfiber Cleansing Cloth does when used regularly:
- Exfoliates without the use of harsh acids.
- Revitalizes dull skin.
- Allows products to better penetrate your skin.
- Cleanses without stripping your skin of essential oils
- Reduces skin dryness.
- Reduces pore size.
- Stimulates collagen.
- Improves skin firmness.
- Evens skin tone and skin texture, making your skin glow!
- Doesn’t disturb PH levels in the skin.
- Exfoliates so well that your skin will look like you just had a peel.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Keeps skin completely flake free.
- Minimizes age spots and sun damage.
- Keeps oily skin under control.
- Diminishes acne, blackheads, whiteheads and scars.
- Removes trapped pore-clogging dirt and bacteria.
As you can see, we’re not kidding when we say this product is a skincare game-changer!
How To Use
The Microfiber Cleansing Cloth can be used multiple times a day in varying degrees. Below, we’ve outlined our general recommendations for optimal usage of this game-changing cloth!
Recommendations for Microfiber Cleansing Cloth morning use:
In the morning, with clean hands, wet the Microfiber Cleansing Cloth, wring it out and gently swipe it over your entire face and neck (including your eye area - very gently). That's it!
Recommendations for Microfiber Cleansing Cloth nightly use:
- Step 1: Cleanse your skin first (check out our amazing cleansers) and then rinse. Using the Microfiber Cleansing Cloth with cleanser adds slip and you will not get as much exfoliation. For very sensitive skin types, using it with a cleanser is a good idea.
- Step 2: Wet your Microfiber Cleansing Cloth and wring it out.
- Step 3: Cleanse in circular motions without scrubbing. You want to use pressure, but not scrub, as this cloth is very powerful! We recommend four circles on each area of your face. For example: complete four circles on the left side of your forehead, four circles in the middle of your forehead and four circles on the right side of your forehead.
Use a “new” section of the Microfiber Cleansing Cloth for each area. Take a look at your cloth after cleansing a section – you can actually see the dead skin on it!
Caring For Your Microfiber Cleansing Cloth:
Each time you use it, wash your microfiber with hot water and soap and rinse it well, then hang it up to dry. You can put it in your washing machine; just don’t use bleach or fabric softener with it. The Microfiber can be put in your clothes dryer.
For best use, your Microfiber Cleansing Cloth should be replaced every 4-6 months.