03 Nov Pumpkin Pie Martini to sip on
A little something to enjoy during your 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel treatment
Yes, why not enjoy a pumpkin martini while your 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel treatment is working. Nourish your skin and your body with this wonderful duo. Hey, there IS pumpkin in the martini, so it’s good for you, right? 🙂
The Pumpkin Martini Recipe:
- 2 ounces Pumpkin Spice Vodka
- 1 ounce Dark Rum
- ½ ounce Half and Half
- 2 TBS Pumpkin Puree (canned or homemade)
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Prepare the Martini: In a cocktail shaker, combine the ice and remaining cocktail ingredients. Shake vigorously until shaker chilled to the touch.
- Serve: Strain and pour cocktail into the prepared martini glass. Garnish with cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Enjoy!
Now that we have that, let’s get our skin glowing on the outside too!
Pumpkin contains antioxidants and enzymes that act like alpha-hydroxy acids. But rather than just exfoliating the top layers of your skin, providing temporary benefits, our pumpkin peel facial actually penetrates your skin and replenishes it with over 100 powerful, all-natural nutrients that help reverse the signs of aging.
But it’s not all pumpkin here! Our formulation combines the benefits of pumpkin with glycolic, lactic, salicylic & fruit acids for a safe yet highly effective anti-aging peel!
Happy pumpkin season!