07 Oct What Products Can I Use While Pregnant?
Answer: I recommend that people don’t use some of my products while pregnant or breastfeeding. I’ve created a safe list below that are perfectly fine to use while pregnant or breastfeeding. The actives I use in my products may be safe to use as the majority of them don’t come with pregnancy or breastfeeding precautions. I feel it’s just better to be safe than sorry.
The following products are what I recommend from my product line that are fine to use while pregnant or breastfeeding:
- Elderberry Gentle Foaming Cleanser.
- Microfiber Cleansing Cloth.
- Cell Renewal Toner.
- Vitamin C+ Serum.
- GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula I & Formula II.
- Phyto-Biotics Blueberry & Oat Skin Quench.
- The acne products (Acne Solutions Serum & Acne Solutions Treatment Toner).
- Orange Blossom Hydrating Mist.
- Eye Fix
- Corrective Face Oil Cocktail.
- Sea Kelp Bioferment.
- Rinseable Cleansing Oil.
I feel you just can’t be too careful during this special time!