14 Feb NCN Professional SkinCare Routine – Meet Jan & Lisa
Beautiful inside & out!
Beautiful skin AND beautiful, unique jewelry designers!
Meet Jan (on the right) and Lisa (on the left) Olson; this beautiful mother & daughter duo, and business partners shared their NCN Professional SkinCare routines with me. Read on to learn what products they’re using; and you’ve just got to check out their store on Etsy!
Lisa’s routine – I think this is perfect for a 40 year old!
Jan wrote: Lisa is basically a Rhassoul Cleansing Bar user in the morning and night. Then daytime Eye Fix, and your I’m Covered Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40. She alternates nights using GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex and All-Trans Retinol 2.0%. Comment by Nanci: for a 40 year old, this is perfect!
“Lisa and I constantly get compliments on our skin and seemingly lack of aging and we give huge credit to your great product line and staying out of the sun and NO tanning beds!!!
As I have 31 years on her, my routine is a bit more involved! I’ve had zip/nada done to my face. No Botox, no fillers, no laser – nothing but your products and some essential oil mixes I put together. Hair color a must until I go to the grave!
- After cleansing, I use Exfoliate.
- Eye Fix.
- Vitamin C+ Serum with Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid & Glutathione.
- One pump Multi-Active Peptide Matrixyl Serum 25%.
- One drop Skin Tight Lifting Elixir. One drop DNA Serum and apply that all over face (including eye area) neck and decollete.
- Allow to set and then apply small amount of Multi-Active Accelerator under eyes, around mouth and chin.
- I use IT Cosmetics CC+ color correcting full coverage cream with SPF 50+ as my foundation, So no additional SPF although I do wear I’m Covered Mineral SPF 40 on non-makeup days.
PM Routine – Jan
- After cleansing, I apply Exfoliate and I alternate nights using All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula II OR GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex II If I can keep my eyes open 30 minutes longer, I then apply Multi-Active Accelerator on my entire face and neck. Otherwise I’ll apply it in the middle of the night when I make a pit stop 😉
- When I feel the need for some freshening, I use both the Pumpkin Enzyme Neutralizer (a MUST in my opinion) and the 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel.
- I adore your Microfiber Cleansing Cloth. Much better texture and results than Norwex cloths which are about your only competition for cleansing and exfoliating, but theirs is a much higher price! Use this after 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel and on days I use your Rhassoul Ceansing Bar.
Jl marie jewelry on Etsy: The amazing story of how this dynamic duo started it all
I took the following from their store on Etsy – jl marie jewelry:
★ jl marie jewelry is a mother/daughter team who share the same middle name, marie. fifteen years ago, we took our first bead weaving class. as our friends and family began asking for custom orders, we decided to officially open our own etsy shop.
★ since then, we have expanded our beading skills and fallen in love with the unbelievable sparkle and depth of swarovski crystals and pearls, the drama and earthiness of natural gemstone and mineral beads and the sheer joy of combining them into beautiful, wearable art.
★ in our pieces you will see our appreciation for retro glamour with a modern, urban twist (due to our hometown of chicago ), as well as, our love of tropical, beachy vacation destinations to escape the harsh winters of the midwest. while traveling, we are inspired by the colors in nature and later translate those images to our jewelry.
we hope you enjoy our shop, stop back often to see whats new! Click here to visit Jan and Lisa’s store on Esty.