Transform your skin with my new retinol formula!
All-Trans Retinol 2.0% with Non-Prescription Tretinoin now has Trylagen added to it, 2.5 oz. = $75.00
You now have the option of getting the All-Trans Retinol 2.0% with non-prescription strength Tretinoin added to it. It’s an absolutely amazing formula that will transform your skin without the irritation and side effects associated with prescription Tretinoin, and I guarantee it!
WHAT IS NON-PRESCRIPTION TRETINOIN?
Non-prescription Tretinoin is a derivative of pure vitamin A, also known as retinoic acid. It works by increasing blood flow and stimulating skin cells called fibroblasts to produce new collagen. This helps to eliminate fine lines and make deep wrinkles less noticeable. The top layer of skin also thickens and produces a more youthful appearance.
What isTrylagen® PCB?
Trylagen® PCB (paraben free) has been added at the highest usage rate of 5%.
Retinol stimulates Collagen Type I. Now with the addition of Trylagen® PCB, Collagen Types I, III & IV are restored! Collagen I & III are the main collagen types in connective tissue.
At 4 years old, 90% of collagen in our body is Collagen Type III, but when we age to 50 years old, 90% of collagen in our body is Collagen Type I. Collagen Type III is the “Youth Collagen” produced by young skin and is the type of collagen our All-Trans Retinol 2.0% & All-Trans Retinol 2.0% with Non-Prescription Tretinoin stimulates.
Trylagen® PCB acts at the three different stages of collagen life-cycle:
1. Boosting synthesis of collagen type I, III and IV
2. Ensuring collagen’s quality by enhancing organization of collagen fibers
3. Protecting collagen from degradation: glycation and human metalloproteinases inhibition
Trylagen® PCB’s effective treatment to restore collagen levels and maintain an adequate long-lasting collagen function translated invivo in 29% average wrinkle reductions (with maximums up to 35%) when tested in a cream at 5%, and statistically significant reductions of 5% after 30 days when tested in a cream at only 1%.
Trylagen® PCB Information
||Reverses & prevents fine lines and wrinkles. Wrinkles will not completely disappear, but they will become less noticeable
||Skin texture is greatly improved.
||Helps lighten and prevent age spots.
||Builds collagen to thicken and increase the structural strength of treated skin.
||Pores become much less noticeable.
||Prevents acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
||Reduces Verruca Plana (flat warts).
||Skin just looks better and younger!
||Penetrates to the prickle layer of the skin.
||Improves the roughness of skin.
||The 2.0% builds Collagen Types I, III and IV
||Not tested on animals
HOW DO I USE IT?
Sparingly! Even though it’s non-prescription strength, it’s powerful. Proper application is important as is wearing sun protection during the day.
- Cleanse skin with a mild, acid-free cleanser (Rhassoul Cleansing Bar) and dry thoroughly. Wait 20-30 minutes and apply a thin layer to your skin at night only. Use just enough to lightly cover your skin avoiding mucus membranes (keep away from mouth, nostrils, and do not get into eyes). Do apply it under your eye area but not on your eyelids. All-Trans Retinol with All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin can also be used on your neck & décolleté. Optional (highly recommended): Wait an additional 20-30 minutes and apply a great hydrating product over it like the DNA Serum, Volu-Lift Recontouring Face Cream with Ceramides, Multi-Active Accelerator, the right Corrective Face Oil Cocktail for your skin type, or any other great hydrating product over it.
- If you are using GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Serum, you will use that during the day now instead of night. Full instructions are on the "Product Instructions" page (top menu bar, next to HOME).
- Use sun protection during the day. Any retinol product makes you more susceptible to sunburn and UV damage. Rain or shine… use your sunscreen!
- Should you experience any flaking, the Microfiber Cleansing Cloth (gently!) works best and can be used in the morning up to twice a week.
- Since this is non-prescription strength, you can use it every night. However, should you experience any flaking at all; you can cut down to using it every other night or even every third night. Then you can slowly increase to every night over a month or two as your skin adjusts.
- You should start to see a significant difference in skin texture and appearance within 6 to 8 weeks. Full results will be seen at 6 months to 1 year of use.
Active Ingredients: Retinol 2% (Water, Phospholipids, Retinol), Non-Prescription Tretinoin (0.019%), Trylagen (5%).
Other Ingredients: Water Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Corn Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Leaf Juice, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Palm Stearic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Zemea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerine, Vitamin E, Cucumber Extract, Elder Flower, Mallow Extract, Comfrey Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Optiphen.
DO NOT USE IF
- You are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant.
- You are breastfeeding.
- You have eczema.
- You are using Benzoyl Peroxide.
- You use a depilatory wax on your face.
- You have a sunburn.
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the formula.
WARNINGS / PRECAUTIONS
- When applying Retin A, make sure that it does not get into your eyes, nostrils and / or mouth.
- When applied, you may feel slight warmth to the skin and see mild pinkness.
- Never apply it at the same time you also have products on your skin that contain an exfoliating type acid, sulfur or benzoyl peroxide. There should always be a 10-12 hour gap between applications of those ingredients.
- It must be emphasized that since All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin makes the skin more sensitive to environmental factors, great care should be taken when going out into the sun. Sun lamps should be avoided altogether. Using All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin (or any retinol product) makes the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet light.
- It's also best to completely avoid other products which may irritate the skin such as abrasive or harsh soaps and cleansers, or those with a strong drying effect. Toners that have alcohol in them and astringents, electrolysis, and hair depilatories or waxes. Anything at all which might irritate your skin further should be avoided.
- HIGHLY UNLIKELY but you could have an allergic reaction to it just like any other product. Should you have an allergic reaction and any of the following occur, seek medical advice: blistering, crusting, severe burning/redness or swelling of skin.
- You should also be cautious while using All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin along with Doctor prescribed topical medications.
- If your skin becomes red and irritated for any reason (e.g. wind burn, sun burned, harsh skin care products, surgical or cosmetic procedures etc.), do not apply All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin until your skin has entirely returned to normal.
- A Doctor, Medical Esthetician or Esthetician performing a procedure such as a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, laser or light treatments etc. needs to know you are using All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin. They may ask you to stop it for a period of time before and after your treatment.
Since All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin is just that — not prescription strength, you will not experience the side effects that can occur with prescription strength Tretinoin. Side effects that may come with using All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin are slight flaking, slight warm feeling to the skin upon application, and temporary slight pinkness to the skin.
If you have an allergic reaction: Stop using and contact your doctor immediately if you experience severe side effects including swelling (mouth, lips, face, tongue), rashes, itching, hives, difficulty breathing, tightness in chest, severe redness, swelling and blistering.