Skin balancing, toning and wonderfully hydrating orange blossom water is rejuvenating and soothing to any skin type; particularly aging skin. Naturally skin firming and enriched with vitamins A &C, orange blossom water is distilled from fresh blossoms of the bitter orange tree. The scent is heavenly!
For all skin types.
Did you know that moisturizers don't add moisture to your skin? It's true...hydrating products trap the moisture in your skin that's already on the surface. They can also attract moisture to your skin - but not necessarily keep it there! Orange Blossom Hydrating Mist gets spritzed on your skin right before you apply moisturizing product to lock that moisture in.
- Naturally skin firming.
- Hydrates your skin. Using it under your moisturizer locks that moisture in, keeping your skin looking dewy.
- Calms & sooths skin.
- Encourages cell regeneration.
- Stimulates circulation of lymphatic fluid that helps encourage collagen production.
- Improves appearance of scars and blemishes.
- Reduces puffiness.
- Regular use will help balance your skin.
Directions: Spritz on skin just prior to applying facial oil or moisturizer. Spritz throughout the day to keep skin hydrated, glowing and makeup looking dewy fresh.
Another great way to use it is to mix it in the palm of your hand with your face oil, and then apply the mixture.
Ingredients: Distilled Orange Blossom water, Vegetable Glycerin.