Corrective Face Oil Cocktail for Acne/Dry skin types prevents and heals acne while helping dry or dehydrated skin.
Headlining our 100% natural formulas are Organic Tamanu Oil, Organic Argan Oil and Organic Hazelnut Oil. Corrective Face Oil Cocktail for Acne/Dry Skin has additional oils added to it to address the issues associated with this skin type.
Listed below are the benefits of each oil in a nutshell as they pertain to this specific Face Oil Cocktail. For a detailed explanation, please Click here for detailed information about each oil.
Benefits of Organic Hazelnut Oil:
- Nourishes the skin
- A light oil that penetrates quickly without feeling greasy
- Antioxidant because of its high vitamin E content
- High in unsaturated fatty acids, which nourish and hydrate the skin
- Helps in cell regeneration
- Acts as an astringent so it tightens pores
Benefits of Organic Tamanu Oil:
- Prevents and heals acne
- Strong antioxidant
- Reduces inflammation
- Softens and soothes skin
- Reduces scar tissue
- Suppresses the growth of bacteria and yeast
Benefits of Organic Jojoba Oil:
- Non-comedogenic, not greasy, easily absorbed by the skin
- Antibacterial properties help clear polluted pores
- Lightens scars and other skin imperfections
- Provides all day moisturization
Benefits of Organic Argan Oil:
- Treats acne
- Hydrates dry and dehydrated skin
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Cools and soothes inflammation (anti-inflammatory)
- Helps to reduces visible scars left by acne
Benefits of Ac.Net:
- Natural olive-oil derived acne solution
Benefits of Organic Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Detoxifies skin
- Treats acne
- Softens Skin
Benefits of Organic Lavender Essential Oil:
- Prevents acne
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Put 3-4 drops in the palm of one of your clean hands and rub your hands together. Press your hands on your cheeks, forehead and chin. Massage the oil into your skin. Apply once or twice a day. In the morning, apply before SPF. At night, apply over all other products with the exception of Volu-Lift and Multi-Active Accelerator; apply either one of those after the Corrective Face Oil Cocktail. Store in a cool, dry area. Refrigerate if storage area is over 75 degrees.
Facial oils do not add moisture to your skin; however they lock in the moisture that’s already there. So ideally, you’ll want to use the Corrective Face Oil Cocktail on moist skin to lock that moisture in.
You can spritz your skin prior to applying the face oil, but this is our favorite way to use them:
1. Spritz 2-3 pumps of Orange Blossom Hydrating Mist in the palm of your hand.
2. Add 3-4 drops of the Corrective Face Oil Cocktail, and mix them together, then massage into your skin.
You can also use plain water, but the Orange Blossom Hydrating Mist offers is so much more beneficial for your skin! Click here to see the benefits of Orange Blossom Hydrating Mist.
Our Face Oil Cocktails can also be used as an Oil Cleanser.
Organic Hazelnut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Tamanu Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Ac Net, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lavender Essential Oil.