New & Improved! Our new Microfiber Cleansing Cloth exfoliates better, weighs less, costs less and dries fast!
Our Exfoliating Cloth is absolutely the best way to cleanse and exfoliate any skin type. It’s a powerful anti-aging tool that promotes cell renewal through exfoliation. You'll see the difference it makes the first time you use it.
For all skin types.
The microfiber cloth for face completely removes all makeup (even the long lasting lipstick that only oil removes), exfoliates like no other and doesn't disrupt the acid mantle of your skin because you only need to use water if you want to! Wait until you see how clean your pores are! You have to see it to believe it - really!
Use our exfoliating cloth for flake free, fresh skin. Products penetrate better and work harder for you on exfoliated skin.
SAVE 20% when you purchase our Facial Refining Cleansing Kit, which includes the Rhassoul Cleansing Bar!
Here’s what you can expect from using a Microfiber Cleansing Cloth:
- Exfoliates without the use of harsh acids.
- Puts an end to dull skin.
- Your products penetrate better on exfoliated skin.
- Cleanses without stripping & reduces dryness.
- Reduce pore size.
- Stimulate collagen.
- Improve skin firmness.
- Evens skin tone.
- Improve skin texture and make your skin glow!
- Doesn’t disturb PH levels in the skin.
- Exfoliates so well that your skin will look like you just had a peel.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles & lines.
- Keeps skin completely flake free.
- Minimizes age spots and freckles.
- Keeps oily skin under control.
- Diminishes acne, blackheads, whiteheads & scars.
- Removes pore clogging dirt & bacteria. You have never seen such clean pores.
- Evens skin tone
Use in the morning with or without using a cleanser first. Use at least 2-3 times a week. At night, cleanse skin with your favorite cleanser, then rinse. Wet the cloth with warm water and wring it out. Cleanse your skin in circular motions. Do not scrub. Wash it out with soap and water after each use, hang to dry and it’s ready to use again. Depending on how often you use it, give it a good boiling at least once a week. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Can be put in your washing machine and dryer.
This is how I use my Microfiber Cleansing Cloth in the morning:
In the morning, with clean hands, I wet the Microfiber Cleansing Cloth, wring it out and gently swipe it over my entire face and neck (including my eye area - very gently). That's it!
This is how I use my Microfiber Cleansing Cloth at night:
- Step 1: I cleanse my skin first (my favorite is the Rhassoul Cleansing Bar) and then rinse. Using the Microfiber Cleansing Cloth with cleanser adds slip and you will not get as much exfoliation. For very sensitive skin types, using it with a cleanser is a good idea.
- Step 2: Then I wet my Microfiber Cleansing Cloth and wring it out.
- Step 3: I cleanse in circular motions, without scrubbing. You want to use pressure, but not scrub! I do 4 circles on each area of my face. For example: 4 circles on the left side of my forehead, 4 circles in the middle of my forehead and 4 circles on the right side of my forehead. I use a “new” section of the Microfiber for each section. Take a look at your Microfiber after cleansing a section – you can actually see the dead skin on it!
Caring For Your Microfiber Cleansing Cloth:
Each time you use it, wash your microfiber with hot water and soap and rinse it well, then hang it up to dry. Once a week, boil it for at least two minutes. You can put it in your washing machine; just don’t use bleach or fabric softener with it. The Microfiber can be put in your clothes dryer.
Your Microfiber Cleansing Cloth should be replaced every 4 months.