06 May Stronger Retinol Formula: How to start using NCN’s Formula II
This article is about introducing our stronger All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula II to your skin, if you’ve never used a stronger retinol formula before.
In addition to getting the stronger All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula II, I suggest also getting the regular All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula I and mixing them together. It’s not absolutely necessary to mix them, but it’s such a great way to acclimate your skin to using the stronger retinol formula II.
Here’s the formula:
Weeks 1-4: mix the two formulas in the palm of your hand 50/50.
Weeks 4-7: mix the two formulas in the palm of your hand 60/40 (60 being Formula II).
Weeks 8-11: mix the two formulas in the palm of your hand 70/30 (70 being Formula II)….. And so on until you’re using the All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula II full strength.
A little bit goes a long way – less is more!
I actually prefer mixing them together 50/50 and using it that way all the time!
If you have never used a Retinol product before, you will want to start out with the regular All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula I only.
Here are the benefits you get from using our stronger Retinol formula: All-Trans Retinol 2.0% Formula II:
- Wrinkles become less noticeable
- Prevents new lines and wrinkles from forming
- Creates firmer skin
- Greatly improves skin texture
- Helps lighten and prevent age spots
- Evens out skin tone
- Builds collagen to thicken and increase the structural strength of treated skin
- Pores become much less noticeable
- Prevents and treats acne, blackheads and whiteheads
- Reduces Verruca Plana (flat warts)
- Penetrates to the prickle layer of the skin, providing deep treatment
- Improves skin roughness
- Builds Collagen Types I, III and IV with Tretinoin and Trylagen PCB, creating younger-looking skin