23 Oct Best Eye Cream: Eye Fix for bags, dark circles, hooded lids, lines
‘Best Eye Cream’ is something anyone over the age of 30 searches for in Google; search no more, I have it! NCN Eye Fix just got better with the addition of two actives specifically for the eye area. Eyeseryl and Eyedeline. Now Eye Fix has 14+ proven actives in it to address under eye bags, hooded lids, dark circles, lines and wrinkles.
Not only that, the packaging for it is new (released October 2018). The bottle is glass amber, and it has a steel roller ball. The steel roller ball helps with product penetration, and it feels so nice and cool on your skin! Another attribute making it the best eye cream.
Here is the list of actives in NCN Eye Fix:
- Matrixyl 3000
- Matrixyl Synthe’6
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1
- Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Oat Beta Glucan
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
Some of my clients are also using it on their upper lip area for vertical lines/wrinkles with great results!
Eye Fix is always the first product that gets applied on your clean skin. Roll it over your entire orbital area, and then massage it into your skin with your 4th finger. Our 4th finger is recommended because it’s the weakest finger we have. You don’t want to press the roller down too hard onto your skin. If you do, it may press the steel roller down so much that it doesn’t rotate. I know, because I’ve done it. I have a work around for you in case that ever happens.
- With very clean hands, or even dish washing gloves, remove the entire top portion that the steel roller ball fits in. It’s easy to do thank goodness!
- Take a toothpick and push the steel ball up and out onto a napkin or paper towel of the base that it sits in.
- Replace the black base into the amber glass container top.
- Gently fit the steel roller ball back into its little “house” without pushing it down far. Voila!
I think I should make a video about it and put it on the Eye Fix page on the website.
I hope you love the new formula of Eye Fix, and think it’s the best eye cream you’ve ever used. Get it here!