19 Apr I can’t live without my All-In-One Anti-Aging Cream!
One of my favorite products, that I just can’t live without is my All-In-One Anti-Aging Cream. No matter what else I’m using, I sneak this in at least 3 times a week.
I love a lot of things about it, but mostly it’s all about the actives it has in it. Below is just a partial list of the actives in it.
- Tetrapeptide-21 is a star. All-In-One Anti-Aging Cream is the only product I use Tetrapeptide-21 in. It’s a newer active that firms and plumps. A huge thing about it is how well it firms jowls. You can expect a 25% improvement in firming overall.
- Juvinity is the star active in DNA Serum. Another product that firms and plumps skin. Juvinity is very healing and hydrating, and it also helps to fade age spots and sun damage. Some clients have told me it has improved scars. I can’t attest to that since I don’t have any scars on my face, but it’s good news to me!
- Adifyline is the active in Volu-Lift Recontouring Face Cream with Ceramides (All-In-One also has ceramides in it). Adifyline is clinically proven to lift nasolabial folds. This can improve and increase skin volume by approximately 12% in the mid-face area.
- Relistase is one of the many peptides I use in Skin Tight Lifting Elixir. It tackles loose, sagging skin, and works by inhibiting elastase activity. Elastase increases signs of aging and slows collagen synthesis. By inhibiting this activity, Relistase helps create firmer, tighter skin.
- Trylagen is an active that I use in several of my formulas. Trylagen is clinically proven to increase collagen type III. Collagen type III is the “youth” collagen that decreases as we age. We have a abundance of Collagen Type I in our skin; it’s Collagen type III that we absolutely need for a more youthful appearance.
I also love the smell! It has organic Ylang Ylang and organic Lavender essential oils in it. PLUS it’s a huge time saver for me. I used to layer and layer, but with All-In-One Anti-Aging Cream I’m getting a lot of my favorite actives in one formula.