13 Jun Health Benefits of Bananas For A Super Healthy Skin And Body
Health benefits of bananas for a super healthy skin!
Banana is great for your skin as well as your overall health. Banana is loaded with many nutrients that help to give you a healthy looking skin. Rich in potassium and moisture, it hydrates and moisturizes dry skin, making your skin soft and supple. Banana is also known as nature’s botox. Bananas contain super wrinkle fighting nutrients that help to fade age spots and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
B-vitamins contained in bananas fight against free radicals that cause oxidation and premature aging. Vitamin A heals dry and irritated skin. It can also help to fade acne scars and dark spots while smoothing out aging skin.
Bananas are rich in Zinc that fights against acne causing germs. Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen that fights off free radicals. Banana contains Vitamin E that protects skin from UV damage and slows down the aging process. It also fights against free radical damage to skin cells. Banana is rich in amino acid that nourishes the skin and strengthens connective tissue to maintain skin’s elasticity and strength.
Keeping blood pressure in control is one of the best health benefits of banana. Bananas are rich in potassium which keeps blood pressure under control and better consumption of potassium, calcium and magnesium can also help decrease high blood pressure. Banana contains a soluble fiber named Pectin which helps to lower Cholesterol levels.
Mentioned below are some other health benefits of Bananas.
- Being a rich source of potassium, bananas help to promote renal health.
- Banana is loaded with B vitamins and therefore enhances nerve function. Potassium, in banana keeps the mental power heedful.
- Regular intake of bananas helps to reduce the possibility of occurring stroke and this is owing to the high amount of potassium.
- Rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants, bananas decrease the risk of different types of cancer, especially bowel cancer.
- Banana helps to build healthy bones. Probiotic bacteria present in bananas have the ability to absorb calcium in the body. Therefore, consuming bananas help in building healthier bones.
- Fructooligosaccharide contained in Banana acts as a probiotic. It stimulates the growth and action of probiotics in the colon and produces enzymes that help to ease the absorption of nutrients hence accelerating the digestive ability and preventing harmful bacteria.
- Banana is full of nutrients that help to keep you healthy and beautiful. So what are you waiting for? Make it a part of your daily diet and stay gorgeous!