Transform your skin with our strongest All-Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Tretinoin!
You can now purchase one of our anti-aging mainstays, All-Trans Retinol 2.0%, with non-prescription Tretinoin. The addition of over the counter Tretinoin punches up the transformative power of our All-Trans Retinol formula without any of the harsh irritation and side effects associated with prescription Tretinoin.
All-Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Tretinoin is one of our best selling products. It stimulates collagen production, decreases fine lines and wrinkles, and softens your skin while you sleep – and at a greater, faster degree than All-Trans Retinol because of the addition of Non-Prescription Tretinoin.
What is Non-Prescription Tretinoin?
Non-prescription Tretinoin is a derivative of pure vitamin A, also known as retinoic acid or a retinoid. By increasing blood flow and stimulating skin cells called fibroblasts, it produces new collagen. This helps to eliminate fine lines and make deep wrinkles less noticeable. OTC Tretinoin also treats acne, thickens skin, and provides a more youthful appearance.
This extra strength retinoid can deliver incredible results!
Should I Use All-Trans Retinol WITH or WITHOUT Non-Prescription Tretinoin?
This is a common question! The main difference between this product and our original All-Trans Retinol 2% is obviously that this formulation includes and accommodates the strong-acting Non-Prescription Tretinoin.
As a rule, the following applies:
- If you have used a Tretinoin product before (including Retin-A), you can immediately start with All-Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Tretinoin.
- If you have not used a Tretinoin product before, we recommend you use our regular All-Trans Retinol for at least six to eight months first before moving up to this stronger product.
One common recommendation we make is to mix the regular and Tretinoin formulas together so that your skin becomes used to the stronger Tretinoin over time.
Regardless of which product is right for you, know that all of our anti-aging retinol creams are safe on the skin, 100% vegetarian and cruelty free.
Have questions? Reach out to us at our toll-free number 1-888-560-1778 during business hours or contact us online. You’re also invited to take a free skin analysis to find out which products will work best for your specific skin.
Here's what you can expect from using All-Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin:
- Wrinkles become less noticeable
- Prevents new lines and wrinkles from forming
- Creates firmer skin
- Greatly improves skin texture
- Helps lighten and prevent age spots
- Evens out skin tone
- Builds collagen to thicken and increase the structural strength of treated skin
- Pores become much less noticeable
- Prevents and treats acne, blackheads and whiteheads
- Reduces Verruca Plana (flat warts)
- Penetrates to the prickle layer of the skin, providing deep treatment
- Improves skin roughness
- Builds Collagen Types I, III and IV with Tretinoin and Trylagen PCB, creating younger-looking skin
What is Trylagen PCB?
In addition to Tretinoin, Trylagen PCB does a lot to treat and even out your skin. Typical retinol in most anti-aging products stimulates Collagen Type I. With the addition of Trylagen PCB in our All-Trans Retinol cream, Collagen Types I, III & IV are restored as well! Collagen I & III are the main collagen types in connective tissue, so restoring these two types does a lot for creating firmer, tighter skin.
Collagen Type III is colloquially known as the “Youth Collagen” because it makes up 90% of the collagen in our body around age 4. By the time we hit 50 years-old, however, 90% of our collagen is Collagen Type I. The Trylagen PCB in All-Trans Retinol 2.0% and All-Trans Retinol 2.0% with Non-Prescription Tretinoin targets and restores both Collagen Type I and III.
All in all, that leaves us with younger-looking, healthier skin. In fact, when tested in a cream at 5%, Trylagen PCB treats and restores collagen levels at a rate of 29%-35% wrinkle reduction. In a cream at only 1%, there were also statistically significant reductions of 5% after just 30 days.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Sparingly! Even though it’s non-prescription strength, it’s still very powerful. Proper application is important for best results, so please read our instructions carefully and ask questions if you have them. Complete instructions are available online and with your order.
As always, don't forget to wear sun protection during the day! Even though this product is applied at night, sun protection during the day is extremely important.
- Cleanse skin with a mild, acid-free cleanser (our Rhassoul Cleansing Bar is ideal) and dry thoroughly.
- Wait 20-30 minutes and apply a thin layer of All-Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Tretinoin to your skin at night only. Use just enough to lightly cover your skin, avoiding mucous membranes, i.e. keep away from mouth, nostrils, and do not get into eyes. Do apply it under your eye area but not on your eyelids.
All-Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin can also be used on your neck and décolleté area.
- Optional but highly recommended: Wait an additional 10-60 minutes and apply a great hydrating product over it like the DNA Serum, VOLU-LIFT Recontouring Face Cream with Ceramides, Multi-Active Accelerator, All-In-One Anti-Aging Cream, the right Corrective Face Oil Cocktail for your skin type, or any other great hydrating product over it.
- Use sun protection during the day. All retinol products make your skin more susceptible to sunburn and UV damage, so use your sunscreen rain or shine!
- If you are using GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Serum, you will use that during the day now instead of night. Full instructions are on our How to Use page, and complete instructions are also included with your order.
- Should you experience any flaking, the Microfiber Cleansing Cloth works best (when used gently!) and can be used in the morning up to twice a week.
- Since this is non-prescription strength, you can use it every night. However, should you experience any flaking at all, you can reduce to using it every other night or even every third night. Then you can slowly increase to every night over a month or two as your skin adjusts.
You should start to see a significant difference in skin texture and appearance within six to eight weeks. Full results will be seen at six months to one year of use.
DO NOT USE IF:
- You are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant.
- You are breastfeeding.
- You have eczema.
- You are using Benzoyl Peroxide.
- You use a depilatory wax on your face.
- You have a sunburn.
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the formula.
- When applying, make sure that it does not get into your eyes, nostrils or mouth.
- When applied, you may feel slight warmth and see mild pinkness on the skin.
- Never apply it at the same time you also have products on your skin that contain an exfoliating type acid, sulfur or benzoyl peroxide. There should always be a 10-12 hour gap between applications of those ingredients.
- It must be emphasized that since All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin makes the skin more sensitive to environmental factors, great care should be taken when going out into the sun. Sun lamps and tanning beds should be avoided altogether. Using All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin (or any retinol product) makes the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet light.
- It's also best to completely avoid other products which may irritate the skin such as abrasive soaps and harsh cleansers, or those with a strong drying effect. Toners that have alcohol in them and astringents, electrolysis, and hair depilatories or waxes. Anything at all which might irritate your skin further should be avoided.
- HIGHLY UNLIKELY, but you could have an allergic reaction to it just like any other product. Should you have an allergic reaction and any of the following occur, seek medical advice: blistering, crusting, severe burning/redness or swelling of skin.
- You should also be cautious while using All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin along with Doctor prescribed topical medications.
- If your skin becomes red and irritated for any reason (e.g. wind burn, sun burned, harsh skin care products, surgical or cosmetic procedures etc.), do not apply All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin until your skin has entirely returned to normal.
- A Doctor, Medical Esthetician or Esthetician performing a procedure such as a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, laser or light treatments, etc. needs to know you are using All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin. They may ask you to stop it for a period of time before and after your treatment.
Since All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin is just that — not prescription strength, you will not experience the side effects that can occur with prescription strength Tretinoin. Side effects that may come with using All Trans Retinol with Non-Prescription Strength Tretinoin are slight flaking, slight warm feeling to the skin upon application, and temporary slight pinkness to the skin.
If you have an allergic reaction: Stop using and contact your doctor immediately if you experience severe side effects including swelling (mouth, lips, face, tongue), rashes, itching, hives, difficulty breathing, tightness in chest, severe redness, swelling and blistering.
Active Ingredients: Retinol 2% (Water, Phospholipids, Retinol), Non-Prescription Tretinoin (0.018%), Trylagen (5%).
Other Ingredients: Water Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Corn Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Leaf Juice, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Palm Stearic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Zemea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerine, Vitamin E, Cucumber Extract, Elder Flower, Mallow Extract, Comfrey Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Optiphen.